Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Celebrate Earth Day with us at Memorial Hospital and Greenlife Grocery

Click Here to Visit Sassy Goat Milk Soap Website
Join us for Earth Day celebrations on April 22, 2010. First we'll be at Memorial Hospital in Chattanooga, TN, from 11:00 a.m. until 1:00 p.m. You will be able to sample our Sassy Goat Milk Soap preservative free lotion made from pure, rich goat milk from Ruby the Sassy Goat. We will also have soap, lotion, and other Sassy Goat items for purchase. Then we continue to celebrate Earth Day by going to Greenlife Grocery on the same day at 2:30 p.m. until around 5:00 or so. Come visit us and join Ruby the Sassy Goat in celebrating Earth Day 2010 and Sassy Goat Milk Soap...made with pure and natural ingredients from Mother Earth and Ruby!

2 comments:

  1. Willene - Rossville, Ga.April 21, 2010 at 10:08 AM

    Over three years ago, I decided to try the Sassy Goat Milk Soap and I was surprised at the quick results I received. From the very first bath, it completely removed the constant itching of my legs, especially in the winter.I also had patches of rash to come up during the year and I had tried many ointments recommended by my doctor but with poor results.
    It also filled in the fine lines in my face and neck.

    I would also highly recommend the hand lotion, shampoo and dog shampoo. My little Chihuahua Priscilla (Prissy for short) also enjoys a smooth shin coat of hair and it has eliminated her scratching.

    I will never use another soap because have tried all of the products and have had excellent results. Once you start using ...you will be a satisfied customer ...I guarantee it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Willene for using Sassy Goat Milk Soap products! And thank your Chihuahua Prissy too! Even dogs need soaps that are pure and natural for their skin and coat! Remember, I have pet shampoo in an unscented formula and in a formula scented to repel fleas and insects, all naturally!

    ReplyDelete